Getting Started with CDAT ScriptingUp one level
Basics for CDAT Scripting
- CDMS Basics
- Explains the basics for CDMS, i.e reading files, querying them. Basics about axes and variables.
- Plotting Basics
- An introduction to plotting with CDAT's VCS (Visualization and Control System) Module.
- Using loops in CDAT, reading multiple files, concatenating variables, averaging over multiple models, etc...
- Opening/Creating files, Querying files, Converting between various format (ASCII to NetCDF, ...)
- Variables and Axes
- How to create variables, rename them, regrid them. How to create and edit axes and their bounds.