Advanced CDMS Tutorials
Goal: To present more advanced topics and show specific scientific CDAT applications and solutions to common problems.
This tutorials are aimed at more advanced users, it is assumed that user is familiar with the basic CDMS scripting.
Table of Contents
- Extract several AMIP model data and generate global anomalies
- Read sea/land 2-m data, regrid to 5-deg, create sea/land masked data and merge, calculate annual cycle anomaly.
- Part I. Regridding technique, from one grid to another.
- Part II. Creating sea/land mask and masked data .
- Part III. Creating annual cycle and calculating anomalies.
- Comparing two different datasets
NetCDF file global atributes and variables attributes, attaching
them to a new variable and saving it to a new file.